love story

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

valentines day

Valentines Day was not terribly great this year. It was a rough day at home and a rough day for dan at school but we did our best with it.

We started with chocolate chip muffins for breakfast which isn't a bad way to start the day. They were a hit.




While Dan was at school Liam and I went and ran errands and also got cookies.


Like I said Dan had a rough day so the afternoon and evening were hard. I didn't feel up to making a special dinner so I didn't and once Mike got home we gave the boys their little presents. They were excited to get their treats and balloons and I guess the day wasn't too bad because they kept saying it was the best ever.






Mike also got me chocolate and roses but I ate the chocolate without thinking to take a picture. Thank you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment