love story

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Harry Potter

Right before Christmas the library in Summerlin did a Harry Potter event. Even though the boys have never seen or read Harry Potter I decided to take them to check it out. I love Harry Potter so it was fun to see it. The library did a great job! The whole place was decorated and they had so much stuff to do. The boys had fun even if they didn't understand everything.

First we went to Flourish and Blotts and got our spell books. The boys got to made a Standard Book of spells (with the real spells inside) and we also made the Monster Book of Monsters! Daniel even got some Butterbeer!

House Points









While we walked around the boys and I did a scavenger hunt to find all the horcruxes. We also got to make wands. The boys really liked making brooms and their own golden snitches. I tried to explain quiddich but I'm sure my kids were the only ones who thought the brooms were for sweeping. They also had a photo booth which was my favorite part!











No comments:

Post a Comment